I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU AS ORPHANS. I WILL COME TO YOU.

JOHN 14:18





Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Support letters sent and Homestudy Saturday!!

We feel very excited that we have finally mailed out our support letters for our adoption! It was so fun to write them and announce our adoption to our close friends and family! If you are reading this and you have not recieved one and would like one let me know! We are hoping and praying that people will get excited with us and support us in bringing Nahla home.
Well the day is almost here! Saturday we have our first Homestudy appointment with our social worker. I feel a little nervous but mostly excited that this process is moving along. It feels like things are moving quickly and each day we are a step closer to our little one. For those who don't know this already, we have decided to name our daughter Nahla. We aren't sure of her middle name yet. I would like to use her Ethiopia name or a part of it, as her middle name I think. Now that we have named her it feels even more real. It also makes me feel closer to her and more connected. Every night as I am falling asleep I pray for her and her mom. I think about her often now and wonder if she has been concieved yet or how many months along she is in her mothers womb. I can't wait for the day that I finally meet her and hold her in my arms!

1 comment:

  1. we want a letter! can you email it to us?? also - great name! does it have a special meaning? we can't wait to come see you guys very soon! I feel a Settler's match is in your near future. hugs, Ali & clan

    ReplyDelete