I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU AS ORPHANS. I WILL COME TO YOU.

JOHN 14:18





Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dossier on it's way to Ethiopia!!

It's hard to believe that the long process of putting our dossier together is over! I keep feeling like there is something I need to be doing or a document thats needs to get notarized! It is a really nice, peacful feeling to have it done and know that it is on it's way to Ethiopia! It was sent yesterday and will be traveling through many countries until it finds it's way home to Ethiopia. January 28th was our offical DTE date (dossier to Ethiopia) which means that as of that day we were put on the official waiting list for our daughter! Now I need patience to wait for the day we recieve our refferal which will be 7-11 months from now. It feels hard to wait but I am also thankful to know that waiting means many other families are also adopting orphans and providing them with forever families! It feels me with so much joy knowing that so many people desire to adopt and bring hope to children who would otherwise end up on the streets or grow up in an orphanage with hundreds of other children. So waiting is a good thing :)
Thank you all again for your prayers and support! We will keep you updated as things move along!

No comments:

Post a Comment